Low Voltage - Telecommunications
Norcross, GA 30093
Job Title: Low Voltage Technician
Job Location: Atlanta, Ga
Pay range: $18-$23/hr
Run and pull wire for LV systems( security alarm, voice and data, access control, fire alarm)
Run conduit for LV systems
Install LV systems(access control, voice and data, intercom, security camera, etc)
Cat 5 and Cat 6, Fiber terminations
Work with patch panels, data closets, cable trays and raceways, card readers, door strikes, fire alarm pull station and horns
Work well with others and communicate
Willing to learn new skills
Please call 678-990-1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
* Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
* Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
* Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
* Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
* Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, or cavity walls to reach fixture outlets, positioning and terminating cables, wires, or strapping.
* Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, or floors.